Call us to get a van quote 

Call us to get a car quote 

*Calls cost 7p per minute plus your phone company's access charge.

 

  

/ Motor Legal expenses cover included worth £39.95

If you have an accident and want to claim for your uninsured losses, the legal fees can add up when using a 'no win, no fee' solicitor. Whilst this does sound like you are getting a good deal, the solicitors can deduct up to 25% of any compensation awarded to you; so if you were awarded £2,000 your solicitor may deduct £500 in fees - leaving you with just £1,500. Why settle for 75% when you could receive 100% of the compensation owed to you!

This cover will assist you in settling compensation for;

/ Any injuries you suffer*
/ Any loss of earnings you suffer as a result of the accident (e.g. if you have to have days off work)*
/ Other out of pocket expenses such as:*
/ Items that may have been damaged in the accident (e.g. mobile phones, tablets etc.)
/ Transport costs
/ Telephone calls

This Motor Legal Expenses policy gives you up to £100,000 of legal costs incurred by an appointed solicitor or their agent to pursue any damages should you be involved in a non-fault accident with a traceable third party where there are reasonable prospects of success.

*subject to terms and conditions of the policy booklet

  

/ 24/7 claims helpline

If you are unfortunate enough to have an accident then you'll appreciate a fast response and access to experts 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.

That's why we have introduced, for ALL Autonet customers, a 24/7 claims service where trained claims handlers are on call to ensure all aspects of your claim are handled quickly and efficiently.

 

/ Additional products available